An ever more difficult and risky economic climate increases continuously the competition pressure for enterprises and entrepreneurs but also for their employees. The most important asset today is the individual amount of knowledge, especially know-how, experience and best practice. The new challenges cannot be met only with the existing professional education system. For this reason the self-directed learning and the better appreciation of informal learning processes are playing an ever more important role. In the company context, the consideration of informally gained competences is an important factor for the personnel development and appraisal. But, in spite of numerous operational instrument and procedures, a number of measuring problems remain unsolved. The acknowledgement of informally gained competences is not only complicated by their variety and complexity but also by the fact that they often remain undiscovered.
Here the useyourmind Gmbh offers a suitable instrument in the form of the ProfilePASS.
The ProfilePASS, developed in cooperation with the EU and government supported project “Certified passport for further education with informal learning”, makes the transfer of activities to capabilities andcompetences visible. It helps to identify and develop previously undiscovered competences and personal strengths. The useyourmind GmbH is your partner as a qualified and certified consultant and course counsellor for the ProfilePASS. For detailed information please visit the website www.profilpass.de.
The advantages of the ProfilePASS
- Strategic optimization of the individual competitiveness
- Strengthening of the self-reliance concerning the willingness for further education
- Structured meta-planning of educational and professional career
- New impulses concerning the fields of profession, personal development and further education.
According to the particularities of the ProfilePASS, models have been developed containing individual as well as group- and combined counselling in different levels.
The structure of the ProfilePASS:
- Section 1: Life biography
- Section 2: Fields of activity and competences
- Section 3: Summary and conclusion
- Section 4: Objectives and next steps
- Section 5: Documentation and information
©useyourmind GmbH | All rights reserved! Reprint or duplication are allowed only with prior written approval| This page was printed from http://www.useyourmind.de